CBD Insurance Services are specialists when it comes to Commercial Motor Insurance and is one of Australia’s most trusted insurance professionals.
We have been specialising in Commercial Motor Insurance since 1983 and have been working with a wide variety of businesses to ensure they have the necessary protection for their company vehicles.
The Importance Of Commercial Motor Insurance
Commercial Motor Insurance can be a complicated subject because there is a myriad of different policies with different types and level of coverage.
Finding the right policy first requires an understanding of what risks are faced by your commercial fleet and that is where CBD Insurance Services comes into the picture.
Many business owners make the mistake of underinsuring and find themselves taking a serious loss when an accident actually happens.
CBD Insurance Services are trusted professionals when it comes to Commercial Motor Insurance and can help you in selecting the best policies for your circumstances.
Why Choose Us?
- We are professional and trusted consultants and have over 35 years of experience specialising in a broad range of insurance solutions
- Our qualified professional advisers help you to choose the best motor insurance policy for your needs and circumstances
- We are aligned with some of Australias highest regarded experts in their field, we work with these experts every day
- Our expert team pride themselves in taking time to build relationships with each client, and ensure that everyone is treated individually as a person, not just a number
- We provide the best solutions for you by analysing your risks, measuring the likelihood of them occurring, and then determining the consequences should these risks come to fruition
- Our mission is to create a SYSTEM for you, which is an acronym for Save Yourself Stress, Time, Energy and Money
- We can develop premium pricing structures to suit your budget with options to suit all circumstances
- Our motor insurance specialists have vast experience and expertise in handling all aspects of motor insurance
- We insure people, not just business risks and will make sure that you don’t lose the benefits of all your hard work because of a single mistake, accident or illness.
- We have worked alongside some big names such as Garry Harvey, Amanda Keller, and International Filmmakers Scott and Kerry Hicks
- Our expert advisers will help develop unique plans that include custom-tailored strategies for your particular risks
- Our friendly support staff will respond promptly to any queries you may have.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Vehicles are a central part of many businesses. After all, they connect your business to different places and help you move your products and services.
Therefore, when your company relies on cars, vans or trucks to move products or people from point A to B, you need to have a plan in case something happens on the road.
From pedestrians to other drivers to weather elements, there’s a number of things that could interfere with your commercial vehicles on the road.
Therefore, it’s critical that you take care of your commercial vehicles and ensure that they are sufficiently covered in case anything goes wrong.
Choosing a commercial auto insurance plan is one of the most crucial yet often overwhelming decisions business owners have to make.
Luckily for you, we will provide you with the most suitable Commercial Motor Insurance coverage tailored to your business.
Even if company vehicles don’t travel long distances or if your employees are the safest drivers in the country, there are plenty of variables on the road that could lead to accidents.
For this reason, let CBS Insurance Services protect your company with a top of the line Commercial Motor Insurance policy tailored to suit your business.
What Is Commercial Motor Insurance?
Commercial Motor Insurance protects your firm against claims that may arise from accidental bodily injury and property damage involving vehicles used by your company.
Commercial auto insurance coverage will differ depending on various factors but usually includes the following:
- Collisions coverage: This type of coverage protects your business car, van or truck when it’s damaged. Such damages include impact with other vehicles.
- Comprehensive insurance: This type of coverage shields you in case your vehicles are vandalised or damaged by other objects such as trees or animals.
- Medical payment coverage: If your Commercial Motor Insurance policy includes medical payment coverage, then your insurance will cover for medical expenses if you or occupants of the company vehicle are injured.
This type of coverage is always applicable, regardless of who is at fault.
- Liability coverage: Commercial Motor Insurance’s liability cover is a form of CTP (compulsory third party insurance) which means it’s a must-have in every state in Australia.
Liability coverage helps pay for damages that arise from an accident caused by your company’s vehicles.
Such damages include legal expenses, repair expenses for a third party’s property or car as well as liability for injury or death of a third party.
- Uninsured motorist insurance: Sometimes, there are motorists on the road who are either underinsured or even worse, uninsured.
If your commercial auto insurance plan covers uninsured motorists, then you are protected in terms of medical costs as well as damage to your vehicle if you run into uninsured motorists.
Why CBD Insurance Services Is Different
Choosing an insurance agency plus picking a policy with sufficient coverage can be a daunting task.
That’s why we save you the headaches and provide the ultimate protection for your commercial fleet. Here’s why CBD is different:
- CBD Insurance Services isn’t just your neighbourhood agency, we are also part of the community and aspire to allow you to drive with confidence, knowing that your commercial vehicles are taken care of.
- We are dedicated and guarantee our clients top-tier customer service. We look out for every client when they need us most.
- Our work is never complete. We believe in consistency – even after you receive your policy, we will still work with you and always provide you with assistance regarding your insurance needs.
- We don’t just give you choices; we also help you pick. When choosing a policy, you have a number of options for various types of coverage.
We won’t dump loads of choices on you and leave you to struggle to choose.
- We will assess your business and help you pick a Commercial Motor Insurance plan that works best for your firm.
- At CBD Insurance Services, we are not your typical insurance agency; we work for you.
- We provide you with a free risk analysis to give you a sense of direction when choosing coverage for Commercial Motor Insurance.
How Much Coverage Is Enough for Your Commercial Vehicles?
While it’s easy to establish that Commercial Motor Insurance is a must-have, knowing which coverage to include or exclude from your policy can be a pain.
You can leave yourself exposed if you choose a policy that doesn’t suit your business and you’re also in trouble if you under-insure your commercial vehicles.
So, that brings us back to the question: How much coverage is enough?
All types of coverage are good to have; however, consider your specific needs to help you pick.
Whatever your Commercial Motor Insurance needs are, we will work with you to help create the most suitable Commercial Motor Insurance plan for your business and make sure you have the right amount of coverage in place.
The Cost of Commercial Motor Insurance
The cost of commercial auto insurance will vary depending on factors such as:
- Type of vehicles
- Number of cars
- Types of coverage
- Type of cargo
- Distance of travel
It pays to understand the things that can help you score a great deal for your commercial auto insurance.
Commercial Motor Insurance is a collection of different policies that cover your business from all angles.
Choosing a policy that doesn’t suit your business is not only expensive, but a minor issue could lead to catastrophic consequences.
At CBD Insurance Services, we provide you with accurate information to help you find what suits your business’s insurance needs.
Regardless of whether you have one company van or a fleet of trucks, it’s imperative that you have commercial auto insurance.
Our experienced experts can help you answer all your insurance questions and ultimately provide you with the protection that your vehicles need.
For an obligation-free, competitive quote, professional insurance advice or more information on how we can help you, please contact one of our expert consultants today on (08) 8357 1422 or send a message through our website: