CBD Insurance Services is the number one choice when it comes to protecting medical practitioners and healthcare professionals from being sued for medical malpractice.
We are a professional and trusted insurance provider and specialise in Medical Malpractice Insurance. Since 1983, we have been working with all types of medical professionals across the entire healthcare industry and continue to provide solutions that work.
Why Do I Need Medical Malpractice Insurance?
According to the Australian medical malpractice laws, clinical negligence claims can be made against any type of organisation or individuals in the medical field.
This means that no matter how professional and dedicated you are as a health care provider, medical malpractice claims are unavoidable.
In this sense, CBD Insurance Services is an insurance agency you can rely on – someone with an excellent reputation to protect you in case any medical negligence claims come your way.
CBD Insurance Services are experts in the field of medical malpractice insurance and are here to provide you with the best range of options available to protect you.
Why Choose Us?
- We insure people, not just business risks and will make sure that you don’t lose the benefits of all your hard work through a medical malpractice lawsuit.
- Our expert team pride themselves in taking time to build relationships with each client, and ensure that everyone is treated individually as a person, not just a number
- We are professional and trusted consultants specialising in medical malpractice and a broad range of insurance solutions
- Our mission is to create a SYSTEM for you, which is an acronym for Save Yourself Stress, Time, Energy and Money
- We provide the best solutions for you by analysing your risks, measuring the likelihood of them occurring, and then determining the consequences should these risks come to fruition.
- Our agents take the time to explain what options are available to you to make sure you select the insurance plan best suited to your circumstances
- We are aligned with some of Australias highest regarded experts in their field, we work with these experts every day
- We have over 35 years experience have worked alongside some big names such as Garry Harvey, Amanda Keller, and International Filmmakers Scott and Kerry Hicks
Medical Negligence Insurance
In any industry, there is a wide range of risks that a professional practitioner can face.
For this reason, these professionals implement insurance plans such as general liability insurance and commercial property insurance to shield their businesses from potential risks.
However, there are insurance plans that are only suitable for specific industries. An excellent example of this is medical malpractice insurance.
We cannot deny the significance of medical malpractice coverage for healthcare providers and physicians.
Medical malpractice is a form of professional liability insurance or (E&O) errors and omissions insurance.
It aims to protect medical practitioners and other healthcare providers against claims arising from alleged negligent acts that result in injury or death of a patient.
At CBD Insurance Services, we take pride in the fact that we have 35 years of experience in helping to provide top quality insurance solutions for all types of medical practitioners and healthcare professionals.
We understand that medical malpractice coverage is essential for professionals in the healthcare industry. After all, health is a hot topic in Australia.
CBD Insurance Services can help all types of medical professionals, including:
- Physical therapists
- General physicians
- Pharmacists and many others.
At CBD Insurance Services, we understand that medical malpractice cases and claims are expensive and damages may even amount to millions of dollars.
Worse still, these numbers could multiply if the patient were also awarded punitive damages.
That’s why we help you protect yourself and your business in the event of a malpractice verdict going against you.
Why CBD Insurance Services Is a Great Fit for You
As with any other type of insurance, you need to partner with the best insurance agency for your medical malpractice coverage.
Here are the main reasons why CBD Insurance Services is an excellent option for your medical malpractice insurance coverage:
Superior Coverage: At CBD Insurance Services, we don’t skimp.
We provide physicians and health care professionals like yourself with the best possible medical malpractice coverage with the most suitable premiums.
Excellent Customer Experience: We believe that clients should feel comfortable with the people they partner with as well as the policy they choose.
That is why you get nothing short of excellent services from our team.
Our experience, knowledge, and training help us provide you with an unparalleled customer service experience to make sure you’re comfortable.
Price: While we might not always offer the least expensive plans, we provide you with the most competitive premiums.
We strive to provide medical practitioners and healthcare professionals with the best possible value for their money.
We will provide you with a client-tailored plan which has been customised to suit your needs.
Free Risk Analysis: Getting a medical malpractice insurance plan without a risk analysis can be fraught with danger.
Chances are you could end up with a program that doesn’t suit your business or your particular discipline. That’s why we offer a free risk assessment.
The benefits of choosing CBD Insurance Services for Medical Negligence Insurance include the following:
- You will receive nothing but exceptional service from our highly trained and professional staff.
- You will get a medical malpractice plan that is worth your money and time.
- We will solve all your medical negligence insurance problems and answer all your questions.
- With so many policies available, we will help you pick the best medical negligence plan for your protection.
- We care about you and your business.
Over the years, CBD Insurance Services has managed to gain the trust of many medical professionals and institutions due to our professional approach.
Medical Malpractice Options & What’s Covered
As with other forms of insurance, the nature of your medical practice should dictate your medical negligence policy.
Typically, medical malpractice insurance will take different forms, including:
- An individual plan purchased to cover damages that you are legally required to pay due to a medical incident.
- Vicarious liability: the coverage provided for acts of medical negligence or malpractice committed by other people. Often suitable for hospital or health institution owners.
Here’s an overview of types of medical malpractice:
- Surgical errors
- Birth injury
- Failure to diagnose
- Failure to treat and much more
In case you are found liable for damages, medical negligence insurance will cover things like:
- Medical injuries
- Punitive damages
- Lawyer’s fees as well as court costs
- Settlement costs and arbitration fees (If you settle outside the court)
Note: Medical negligence insurance does not cover damages that arise from criminal acts or sexual misconduct.
When weighing up medical negligence insurance options, it’s imperative that you remember that a successful claim could cripple your profession and business.
Therefore, always choose the best insurer to protect you. Don’t wait until a claim comes along before you secure medical malpractice insurance!
Also, don’t be scared to change your insurer if you’re not happy with your current policy.
The protection of your profession and business is too important to ignore medical negligence insurance let alone place it in the wrong hands.
At CBD Insurance Services, our overriding desire to provide our clients with top tier protection is backed up by a customised policy combined with exceptional customer service.
We believe in professionalism and we strive to help you conduct your business with peace of mind.
For an obligation-free, competitive quote, professional insurance advice or more information on how we can help you, please contact one of our expert consultants today on (08) 8357 1422 or send a message through our website